[tlug] Janaese response to OOXML (Was: NEWS: New Partnership Extends ...)

burlingk@example.com wrote:
Japans Decision on the OOXML issue seems to make more sense now.
:-)  Actually, their response to the OOXML standard just proved
that they do actually know what open means. :P

However, I never saw what their comments were.  ^^;;

I thinke these are there comments:

   http://media.ffii.org/tmp2/noooxml-comments/ISO_IEC_DIS_29500_JISC.pdf

and I think this is a fairly complete list of all the comments made on OOXML (in the ISO process) are here (see under Countries).
http://www.grokdoc.net/dis29500/

kind regards,
-sig

--
Sigurd Urdahl
Linux, goofing, cooking, making fire, computer security, having a