RE: [tlug] NEWS: New Partnership Extends Linux Foundation's Work With Japanese Developers

Japans Decision on the OOXML issue seems to make more sense now.
:-)  Actually, their response to the OOXML standard just proved
that they do actually know what open means. :P

However, I never saw what their comments were.  ^^;;

--
Ken