Re: [tlug] A place to connect my laptop

Erly Alvarez wrote:
> This is aquestion more for burlingk, hoe does your connection thru
> your cellphone really works. The more details the better.

My understanding is that the mobile phone just present a standard serial
interface and you interact with it as a modem using Hayes AT
commands[1](Hayes ATコマンド). I gather the phones with USB cables just
have a serial to USB converted built into the cable.

Edward

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayes_command_set