Re: [tlug] New computer parts

On 8/24/07, Jason Hall <jason@example.com> wrote:
> I'm currently looking to put together a new computer and don't know all the
> details on the latest and greatest hardware. It's been years since I built a
> machine.

I'm also interested in how this turns out.  I'm interested in hardware
in general, but nealy all the computers I"ve bought over the past
eleven years (for myself and for friends) have been used production
boxes.  A recent Hitachi box I picked up for a friend had a digital
monitor connection and Firewire though....

Lyle