RE: Gotta Learn Vi . . . . . . (was Re: [tlug] [Newbie] Becoming'root'in Kubuntu: Use sudo)

=^@example.com@^=
*bows low*
Never had to do that myself, but I actually know what
you just said.  That is kind of impressive.

:P

I have heard horor stories.

Those were the days when you learned to debug on
paper, and psuedo code was not just a suggestion. :P

hehehhe

--
Ken