RE: [tlug] [IME] :P Which IME does everyone use?

Them main places that concern me are Open Office, FireFox,
and gjiten (A dictionary program).  :P  Those are the only
places I am generally going to use Japanese.  gjiten has a
menu item to select the IME, but the others are a pain.

I did however just install uim-prime, and I will see how
well that works for me. ^_^

:)

--
Ken