[tlug] [IME] :P Which IME does everyone use?

Title: Message

Which IME does everyone use?

The only one I have really played with was SCIM.  It works very well once it is set up, but it seems to be a pain in the rear to configure when you first install it.  :P  The package manager doesn't take all the steps to actually make it work consistantly. :P  Anytime I install it on a new computer, it is a trip back to the Wiki for whichever distro I am using at the time to get instructions to make it work. ^^;;;

Any suggestions? :)

--
Ken