Re: [tlug] using [TAGGING] in email subjects

On 8/8/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:
> [...]

Not sure if this is the only use for tagging. From what I can see on
various sites tags are used to:

# Place the item into some genre. So placing an email into the
[Japanese Input] genre.
# Denote ones "feelings" about the item. Marking a thread as [hogwash]
# Provide context. Indicating the context of the email is problems
with [Japanese Input] on a [Debian] box.
#  Whatever you want to use the tag for.

All of this "can" to help when looking for something. For example
searching for "coolest" and then with "crappiest" on Amazon returns
the following:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/tagging/search/104-4405023-9833554?ie=UTF8&keywords=coolest
http://www.amazon.com/gp/tagging/search/ref=tag_dp_sr/104-4405023-9833554?keywords=crappiest&x=5&y=17

Regards, Keith