Re: [tlug] Email issues

On 07/08/07, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley@example.com> wrote:

> I also often receive messages out of order, sometimes the replies beat
> the original by hours or even an entire day.

This is an issue on your end. You can verify this by refreshing the
latest date index in the ML, e.g.

http://www.tlug.jp/ML/0708/maillist.html

http://www.greylisting.org/

> Is there a way to adjust settings on my end so that posts always go
> through quickly? Or is it purely a list server issue?

One issue is yours, the other is the list's.

We are not getting rid of greylisting any time soon, as without it, I
have to deal with approximately 10 deferred messages an hour in the
Mailman admin DB, and I am not willing to do that.

Sorry. Blame the spammers. :(

--
Cheers,
Josh