[tlug] Email issues

Just a note, if I occasionaly seem to respond to
messages out of order, or seem to miss something,
it is because I often times get messages in the wrong
order.  I see people's responses to them before I see
the original message, or a message suddenly appears
from a timeframe that I have already read.

:P Don't worry, I don't blami mailman. ^_^
I am pretty sure that the email server at
my end is just jacked up, but if my responses
seem out of context with the current messages,
sometimes that is why. ^^;;  Of course other times
it is just because I responded to am email way too late
 :)

--
Ken
:-)