Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:00:48 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> > Digital means numbers, I thought. :P
> > Decimal means base 10.
>
> *whooooooosh*
>
> "What was that, Daddy?"
> "That was the sound of a joke going right over Ken's head, son."

LOL :)

$ fortune -m "10 kinds" .signatures/sigs
%% (.signatures/sigs)
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

How doth the VAX's C compiler        How patiently it seems to run
Improve its object code.             And spit out error flags,
And even as we speak does it         While users, with frustration, all
Increase the system load.            Tear their clothes to rags.