Re: [tlug] Re: Interesting Hans Reiser article in Wired

> >> Maybe though you wouldn't say my son is a geek.
> Maybe you would say
> >> he is a mutant.
> >I don't think I'd call your son a geek... sounds
> like he's a genius.
> >Good luck - you're gonna need it.

While in University , a few boy genius attended and
were very geeky ;-> in  good sense .

Anyway the one thing that i found lacking were their
social skills .
Although some people that my social skills could
improve ;->

Hans Reiser sounds like this but nobody can be sure.