Re: Line Lengths (when to wrap and when not to) . . . . . . (was Re: Quoting for Thread Breaking Digest Replies) [tlug]

On 26/06/07, Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:

Generally, I just disable automatic line-wrapping and manually
keep most lines to about 65 characters long each.

It seems like many MUAs these days do a decent job at smart-wrapping (Gmail included), so perhaps our days of manual wrapping are nearing an end.

When I used to use Mutt, I had vi wrap for me at 70 characters, if
memory serves.

--
Cheers,
Josh