Re: [tlug] Converting my friend to Ubuntu Linux on a Powerbook

On 6/12/07, Dave M G <martin@example.com> wrote:
The thing is, I was sure that Ubuntu could be installed on a Mac.
However, I can't find the install discs for Mac on their web site. I was
sure that installing Linux on a Mac required a special install disc
designed for Mac.

You're right, I couldn't find the Mac version of the latest Ubuntu, but there was for the previous one (last october), see

http://ftp.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/UBUNTU-CDS/6.10/

Cheers,

Evan