Re: [tlug] tokyo linux developers?

On 6/5/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 04/06/07, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@example.com> wrote:

> I am very shocked when reading this thread: I thought Tlug is
> Tokyo-ken Linux Users Group so it does contain Kanagawa, i.e.
> Yokohama.

Nguyen, I hope you are kidding. Allow me, just for the sake of being a
complete arse, point out the problems with this:

1. There is no Tokyo-ken. Tokyo is the 都 (-to) in 都道府県 (todoufuken). [1] [2] [3]

Actually there is, and you write it 東京圏, although it might be more common to refer to it as 首都圏 (Shutoken), including Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama and Kanagawa. In english that would be the "big Tokyo" ?

Cheers,

Evan