Re: [tlug] Why the shirts? Why TLUG?

On 4/23/07, Keith Bawden <keith@example.com> wrote:
Mate pull your head in! Going off like a half baked backyard
sociologist/economist is going to get you no where.

To suggest that I'm here to suck money out of this country whilst
keeping the poor locals ignorant* is offensive to me and the "locals".

You are an offensive fool, and possibly a troll!

Calm down mate! I never said anything about exploiting the country! I was just pointing out that - as outsiders - we sometimes have to be careful.

Sorry to have so deeply and profoundly offended you - that wasn't the intent.

Lyle