Re: [tlug] Am I supposed to just know what I've installed?

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 02:50:15 +0900, Jonathan Q <jq@example.com> wrote:

Although, I do often find myself wishing that Apple had just used X11 for
the foundation of their UI, most especially after periodically
attempting (so far without success) to build Evolution on OS X. Anyone
who's using Entourage will understand why I want to do this <g>

If you have XDarwin or X11 installed on your system then this might do it.

http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?evolution

-- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/

In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows or gates?
-Graham Williams