Re: [tlug] (OT) Reverse DNS resolution blues- ISP recommendations?

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:30:57 +0900 (JST), scott@?? wrote:

> Any recommendations for an ISP that will allow me to have a single IP
> and have it resolve to my name?

I don't know the answer to that question since I'm nowhere near Japan,
but if you want a smarthost while you're sorting this out then let me
know off-list.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@??

There are three types of people in this world:
 - Those who can count
 - Those who can't
                    -- Walter Dnes in NANAE, 2003-JUL-26.