[tlug] (OT) Reverse DNS resolution blues- ISP recommendations?

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the somewhat off topic post. I've been getting more and more
bounced mails on my server (Centos using Exim4) lately because of reverse
DNS resolution failure. I've had this static IP from NTT using OCN as ISP
for 5 years now, and have registered slackisland.org with internic so it
resolves correctly to my IP 219.114.58.46, but reverse DNS queries end up
being OCNs /16 segment. I contacted OCN about this, but they require
customers to at least reserve a /28 subnet and host their own DNS server
for reverse IP resolution. So I'm stuck, and thought I would ask you all
as many of you probably are hosting your own linux servers here in Japan.

Any recommendations for an ISP that will allow me to have a single IP and
have it resolve to my name?

Blacklisted,
Scott VanDusen
Tokyo