Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Using autoresponse
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:09:08 +0100
- From: Sigurd Urdahl <sigurdur@??>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Using autoresponse
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <45D1977C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20060927)
Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:See my clarification (elaboration? :-) in another post in this thread, I forgot to write that I doubt such an address would be _targetted_, it would of course get it's share of background noise.Sigurd Urdahl writes:
> Why would you assume that people/spammers/bots would send emails with > forged headers to an address like this?
It's not an assumption; it's a fact.
kind regards, -sig
-- Sigurd Urdahl Linux, goofing, cooking, making fire, computer security, having a beer. Give me good music.
- Re: [tlug] Using autoresponse
- From: Godwin Stewart
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Using autoresponse
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Using autoresponse
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Using autoresponse
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Using autoresponse
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links