Re: [tlug] Networking two Linux computers harder than Linux to Windows?

>> Samba or FTP or SSH before he can connect to any of them.
>
> Okely dokely. Which one should I be using, though?

Just to round out the answers you've received, I use samba even between
linux machines; then there is nothing else to do when I need to add a
windows machine. Works just local drive on all machines. But I limit
samba to a /home/something directory on the file server. For transfers
outside there I use ssh/scp.

But in your case enabling ssh is simplest to setup and gFTP (or
whatever) gives you a nice interface.

Darren