Re: RE : Re: [tlug] tv tuners question - conclusion (sort of)

On 27/12/06, leon calvaud <enae95@example.com> wrote:
Peertv seems to work good. It's a perl script that automatise visualisation
of webtv. It use mplayer and peercast. Maybe you could watching tv using
this.

That looks like a peer to peer tv sharing network/software (sorry my French is rusty so I might have missed something). What I need is something that makes it easy for me to record programs and watch them later where the recording box is Linux in Tokyo and the watching box is Linux or Windows anywhere else. Does peer tv support that?