RE : Re: [tlug] tv tuners question - conclusion (sort of)

I don't plan on watching live TV with this as I suspect the connection
from Ireland to Japan would probably be a bit jumpy for that, I guess
I won't know until I try. Some sort of buffering would be needed,
maybe VLC would do the job, I'm not sure.

Peertv seems to work good. It's a perl script that automatise visualisation of webtv. It use mplayer and peercast. Maybe you could watching tv using this.

Chris