Re: [tlug] Hans Reiser arrested on suspiscion of murder

> .
> At least it will provide some interesting conversation for tomorrownights nomikai....
 Sorry cant make it but on this topic, wow.

Reiser alleges a financial adviser:
1) loaned him money which was spent by Reiser's wife,
2) drugged his wife with Ecstasy and seduced her into an affair,
3) engaged in Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism techniques and
4) continued to redrug her repeatedly over time.
5) made repeated threats by the adviser as well.

I may be wrong on the exact ordering of the above but many of these
allegations were made by Reiser in court prior to the disappearance
meaning hey that that financial adviser may have motive too.

I am not saying it is either one of them but rather let's not presume
guilt.

http://cbs5.com/localwire/localfsnews/bcn/2006/09/13/n/HeadlineNews/HOME-SEARCHED/resources_bcn_html

Shawn

PS.  I didn't even mention the contract containing a clause that Reiser must participate in "Death Yoga,"
 the adviser reportedly wrote.

[uh sorry if this is off topic but I saw something about the usefulness of summaries on this list earlier
 and geez I am so overwhelmed at the moment that this is the best I could make of that suggestion]