Re: [tlug] Hans Reiser arrested on suspiscion of murder

Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:49:37 +0900
From: "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com>
Subject: [tlug] Hans Reiser arrested on suspiscion of murder
To: "Tokyo Linux Users Group" <tlug@example.com>

Holy shit:

Hans Reiser (ReiserFS)  has been arrested on suspiscion of murder

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/10/10/BAGERLM3RR15.DTL

-Josh
---
Guilty or Innocent I don't know, OS programmers are human too.
However, the situation described in the article doesn't match up with
American Law.  I am sure that they will determine innocence or guilt
eventually, but either way at this rate it could end up getting thrown
out because of the way police are handling him and his lawyer, unless he
specifically told them to keep the lawyer away.

Either way, it's kind of jacked up.