Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Patents gone wrong?
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:21:08 +0900
- From: "Hector Akamine" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Patents gone wrong?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/28/06, Josh Glover <email@example.com> wrote:IBM, for one, has a huge array of patents, but have a history of using them only defensively.This is not the case if the story below is true (i.e., IBM is not a "victim" of a broken patent system): http://www.forbes.com/asap/2002/0624/044.html I suppose no company can resist the temptation of making extra money "legally", even if they know the system is broken.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Mirror for MPlayer in Japan needed
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] FW: Contact to Linux User Group Tokyo
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Patents gone wrong?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Patents gone wrong?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links