Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Patents gone wrong?
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:40:04 +0900
- From: "Josh Glover" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Patents gone wrong?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 25/08/06, Evan Monroig <email@example.com> wrote:I don't really know much about patents, but I have the feeling that something is really wrong with the system as it is now (and not only in the US, which is the focus here).Yes, the patent system in the US is very broken, at least as it relates to software. I personally consider software patents a Bad Thing. Steve, as an economist, is there an argument for software patents being necessary? Is it just the current implementation that is broken, or the design, or the whole idea of software patents? -Josh
- [tlug] Patents gone wrong?
- From: Evan Monroig
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Anthy doesn't remember
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Hosting site suggestions
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Patents gone wrong?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Patents gone wrong?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links