Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] On-Topic for TLUG (was: [OT] Recommendations for PHP debuggers?)
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:58:30 +0900
- From: "Josh Glover" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] On-Topic for TLUG (was: [OT] Recommendations for PHP debuggers?)
On 21/08/06, email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Maybe Josh and others will have a different opinion, but I think you can drop the [OT] for most of your questions.Nope, I am of the same opinion; in fact, I was planning to email Dave and say much the same thing. If the question has to do with anything that you are running on a Unix system, it is on-topic for this list. As are general programming questions, and general "where can I find this piece of hardware in Aki(ba|habara)?" questions. -Josh
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] [OT] Recommendations for PHP debuggers?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] Recommendations for PHP debuggers?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Recommendations for PHP debuggers?
- Next by thread: [tlug] [OT] Convert encoded URL to kanji
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links