[tlug] On-Topic for TLUG (was: [OT] Recommendations for PHP debuggers?)

On 21/08/06, stephen@example.com <stephen@example.com> wrote:

Maybe Josh and others will have a different opinion, but I think you
can drop the [OT] for most of your questions.

Nope, I am of the same opinion; in fact, I was planning to email Dave
and say much the same thing.

If the question has to do with anything that you are running on a Unix
system, it is on-topic for this list. As are general programming
questions, and general "where can I find this piece of hardware in
Aki(ba|habara)?" questions.

-Josh