Re: [tlug] Tim Pritlove on CCC in Tokyo next month

On 18/08/06, Michael(tm) Smith <smith@example.com> wrote:

I've already been trying to make arrangements with Mike Kubek at
SuperDeluxe to have Tim do a presentation there. But so far I've
not gotten any commitment from him.

Mike,

Would you mind also exploring some of the other options mentioned by
people in this thread? I would really like to see this meeting happen.
I would be happy to help out, except:

a) my Japanese is crappy
b) I don't know central Tokyo that well.

But if there is anything I can do to assist in the logistics, 頼んでもいいよ!

-Josh