Re: [tlug] Slide of Mar. TLUG Tech Meeting, Open Source Software Licensing

    Akira> May I have the slide of Open Source Software Licensing from
    Akira> your March presentation?

[Sorry for replying to you twice, Tsukamoto-san, but I realized after
the fact that you also wrote to tlug, and I decided to make it public.]

I've given read permission on the Wiki that Zev and I
used to write the talk to the anonymous reader at

http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Blogs/Collaboratory/

You should be able to view all pages there.  On the FrontPage, there's
a link to "A TLUG Talk on Licensing", Zev's original Open Office v1
slides, as well as an Open Office v2 set of slides based on Zev's but
mostly revised by me.

I've discovered a fair number of minor inaccuracies.  Nothing
critical, but if you have any questions, just ask.

[Zev, my apologies for publishing without asking you, but I did check
and I didn't see anything embarrassing :-) so I hope you don't mind.
The slides are missing a lot of the context in the wiki, which is
actually quite a bit more polished than I remember it being.  Have you
been cleaning it up while I wasn't looking?

The "minor inaccuracies" are generally my errors ... I'll try to get
around to cleaning them up later this week after I get back from
vacation with my family ... computers prohibited!]

Regards,

Steve