Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Is having no "iptables" bad?
- Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:56:14 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Is having no "iptables" bad?
- References: <44CEC200.email@example.com> <20060801031124.GG17068@example.com>
- Organization: The XEmacs Project
- User-agent: Gnus/5.1007 (Gnus v5.10.7) XEmacs/21.5-b27 (linux)
>>>>> "Mauro" == Mauro Sauco <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes: Mauro> Yes, iptables have to be enabled in your kernel but Mauro> provably you can't compile it as a module but a built-in Mauro> feature. No, iptables works fine as a module. Note that the module is named "ip_tables", not "iptables" for some unfathomable reason. -- School of Systems and Information Engineering http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp University of Tsukuba Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JAPAN Ask not how you can "do" free software business; ask what your business can "do for" free software.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Is having no "iptables" bad?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Linux desktop segment?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Is having no "iptables" bad?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Is having no "iptables" bad?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links