Re: [tlug] JIS X 0212? Any example "mixed charset" pages?

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:27:33 +0200, "Michael(tm) Smith"
<smith@example.com> wrote:

> So maybe Microsoft has also seen the light and actually gotten
> around to implementing support for it in IE 7 (at least Chris
> Wilson seems to be serious about trying to improve the standards
> support in it).

That's interesting.

Could you tell me how this page renders in IE7? (a screenshot
sent off-list) would be fine:

  http://ti-92.godwinstewart.net/

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

"Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be President, but they
 don't want them to become politicians in the process."
            -- John F. Kennedy