Re: [tlug] about sanitize_e820_map()

From: Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com>

> On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:01:07 +0900 (JST), Toshiyuki Ishii
> <psbfan@example.com> wrote:
>
> > > Toshiyuki's email looks good to me in ISO2022-JP but wrong in EUC-JP.
> >
> > I wrote my mail with EUC encoding.
> > Perhaps, your mail program or browser converted encode from EUC to jis.
>
> Or perhaps yours converted it to 2022?

You are right and I am wrong, again.

I use Mew3.3 on XEmacs21.1.8 to read and write an email.
I setup coding system for files on emacs to euc-jp.

But mew uses its own buffer to compose an email.
The buffer uses iso-2022-jp encoding when it finds both ascii and kanji
charactors.

So, from the beginning, I wrote an mail with iso-2022-jp encoding
and did not convert the encoding.

Just to make sure, I sent an e-mail to myself and checked the header
and content.

In header, there is a line

and contents is in iso-2022-jp (jis) encoding.

I'm sorry to trouble you.