Re: [tlug] Network Engineer Leads

Jim wrote:

>Of course, prospective employers are on the list,
>so you are networking without even knowing it.

true

>Communication skills are highly valued by many employers,
>so consider that when posting. Good writing helps you to:
>
>   1. get people to read what you write.
>   2. get the answers to your questions.
>   3. get money.
>
>I tuned out after a few lines.

sorry, did you mean, that you tuned out from my 1st thread, or just me
in general(haha)? I wasn't sure the best way to approach, via the list,
so went for the honest, direct, general approach. I hope it is received
in the context that was meant. But, perhaps you are right, as there are
perspective employers on the list . I've noted your point.

> Well-formed paragraphs that make
>strong points keep folks (including possible employers and
>question answerers) reading (and hiring and answering).

very good advice, Jim, thanx.

>Let's make some money and have some fun doing it!

definitely. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.