Re: [tlug] Buying a Palm from the US

> Then why don't you try Jim's suggestion of having it shipped to a
> friend in the US and then re-shipped to you?

That solution requires that I know someone in the US that I am on
friendly enough terms to impose that request.

In any case, someone else on another mailing list let me know of the
following service, which I'll pass on here as it may be of interest:

http://www.expatexpress.com/

Thank you all here for the suggestions and advice, on list and off. I
have more options to think about now, so I will continue from here by
weighing the pros and cons.

--
Dave M G