[tlug] Buying a Palm from the US

TLUG,
	I hope the computer and Japan related nature of this question is
reasonably close to people's interests on this list, enough to be
tolerated for it's distance from the topic of Linux.
	I'm keen to buy a Palm Pilot, specifically the TX model. They actually
do have them in Akihabara, but for just about double the cost of what
the prices online are.
	So far as I can tell, it's not possible to get a place to ship
electronics directly to Japan.
	I'm hoping the people on this list who love gear might have a little
experience here and a recommendation for how to get electronics from the
US to Japan.
	Any advice, off-list if need be, would be greatly appreciated.

	If this is too far from this list's scope, I apologize in advance. Do
let me know if this is not considered appropriate.

--
Dave M G