Re: [tlug] Should we stop password protecting the TLUG archives?

Zev Blut wrote:

> * Do we reopen the archives?

It would be my guess that there may well be no greater source in
English on the entire WWW for discussion of issues with the usage of
Japanese (as well as CJK in general) on the Linux computing
environment than TLUG. And I can't count the number of times I've been
   able to resolve a problem by Googling up a solution from another
Linux forum.

With the amount of spam I already get, and which I have to treat
through various filtering strategies anyway, I personally doubt
whether the availability of my address for the spambots is going to
make a heck of a lot of difference, so whatever everyone decides on
that point is fine with me.

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University