Re: [tlug] Zauruses

Yeah, I was thinking that.  1GB cards in both SD and CF are cheap nowadays, and I suspect bigger ones will come along, so why have the extra bulk and battery munching that comes with the 3xxx series?

I may investigate Akiba later.

On 10/15/05, bruno raoult <bruno@example.com> wrote:
Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Ian> 1. Which [Zaurus] models are worth having? (We're talking
>     Ian> clamshell here.)
>
> Anything after the SL-C700 is usable.  I'm currently using the
> SL-C3000, which makes a big difference in performance.  The HDD is
> definitely worth the price differential between the SL-C1000 and the
> SL-C3xxx series.

Not sure. I prefered the C1000 for some simple reasons: lighter, longer
battery life, no need to make a second level MP3 player - my iPod is
much better for that ;-)
The hard drive choice is not obvious at all for me (don't forget the
CS and CF slots if you need storage space).

Bruno.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

--
TLUG Nomikai (drinking party) Friday, October 14 19:00~21:00