Re: [tlug-digest] Re: [tlug] PC Card Slot memory suddenly unusable."invalid block device"

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:52:57 +0900
David Riggs <dariggs@example.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestions Jim. Nothing in syslog, and somehow the
> system cannot even find my hde. I cannot access my compact flash card,

Did you look at the right logfiles (and dmesg)? You should have
something in there unless pcmcia support on your system is completly
borked. I suggest going through the PCMCIA HOWTO again.