[tlug] Mozilla AdBook Export

I want to perform a very simple operation with Mozilla 1.7.5 (my e-mail
client) - namely export the address book.  I attempted to do it the way
it should be done, as follows (from Mozilla "Help"):

To export an address book, begin from the Address Book window:

   1. Select the address book that you want to export.
   2. Open the Tools menu, and choose Export.
   3. In the Export Address Book dialog box, browse to the location
      where you want to save the address book file.
   4. Choose the file format for the exported address book (.ldif,
      comma-separated, or tab-delimited).
   5. Enter a name for the address book file. Be sure to include the
      appropriate file extension (.ldif, .csv, .tab, or .txt).
   6. Click Save.

But what happens is that when I click on "Export", I get this error message:

Export Failed

Not enough arguments [ns:AddressBook.exportAddressBook]

"Not enough arguments"?  This said to me!!!  Never in my life has man,
beast, or machine said to me "Not enough arguments"!  Too many
arguments, yes, but not enough?  Joking aside, what in the h**l is an
"argument" as far as the machine is concerned?

I just did a Google search and came up with unrelated stuff, like this:

Postfix&tmda: TypeError: not enough arguments for format string
... TMDA/Util.py", line 960, in maketext TypeError: not enough arguments
for format
string Does someone have an idea what's going wrong here? ...
mla.libertine.org/tmda-users/2003-08/msg00156.html - 10k - Cached -
Similar pages

    Re: Postfix&tmda: TypeError: not enough arguments for format string
    ... TMDA/Util.py", line 960, in maketext > TypeError: not enough
arguments for
    format string There is most likely an error in your
confirm_request.txt ...
    mla.libertine.org/tmda-users/2003-08/msg00157.html - 9k - Cached -
Similar pages
    [ More results from mla.libertine.org ]

ERROR: Not enough arguments
... 11:11 am Post subject: ERROR: Not enough arguments, Reply with quote ...
ERROR: Not enough arguments. So I swiched over the highest loggin level
and ...
forums.cacti.net/post-23279.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Does the address book for Mozilla have to be exported via the menu, or
can it just be grabbed (for backup or transfer to another machine) out
of the place in which it resides (where?).

Lyle

PS - Sorry for this simple user question.....