Re: [tlug] newbie notebook question

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 18:36 +0900, Patrick wrote:
> > Ohh, look, it's well after 5 and I haven't had my first brew yet!
> > I'll soon get that sorted out:
> >
> > $urpmi yebisu-black
> >
> Wayne...
>
> Now here is something we really agree on... yebisu-black is like all I
> ever drink.
> but of course, i would emerge yebisu-black and dependencies would have
> all been taken care of by my USE varibles in make.conf...

:-)

Patrick,

Have you been down to the Yebisu beer museum? Great little place.
The tasting room being the best part, 250 yen for a beer and
they sometimes have a couple of brews unavailable in cans or on
draught. Last time I went they had a top fermented British ale.
Looking at www.ebisubar.com it looks like they'll be bringing
out a special edition brew in January. Drooling in anticipation!

Wayne