Re: [tlug] mutt no mailbox error

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 11:40:51PM -0800, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> This might be useful:
>
> http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200309/mutt-enhanced.html
>
> Maybe this, too:
>
> # Mailboxes - set $folder before $mailboxes
> set mbox_type=Maildir
> set folder=~/mail
> set mbox=~/mail/inbox.`date +%m-%Y`
> set record=~/mail/outbox.`date +%m-%Y`
> set postponed=+postponed
> set spoolfile ="/home/joe/mail/0in/frogfoot"

Might as well mention my latest toy (as in program I'm playing with, not
a program I've written) maildrop.

Back in the late nineties or so, procmail couldn't handle the maildir
format, while maildrop could.

Depending upon the complexity of your procmail filters, maildrop's
syntax can be as, or more simple than, procmail's.

If anyone is interested in playing with it, I made my own little
quickstart guide which can be viewed at

http://www.qnd-guides.org/qnd-maildrop.html

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Angel: I'm weak. I've never been anything else. I wanted to lose
myself in you. I know it will cost me my soul, and part of me
didn't care. It's not the demon in me that needs killing, Buffy,
it's the man.