[tlug] TLUG Technical Meeting Canceled

Hello,

I must regretfully inform you that we are canceling the TLUG
technical meeting scheduled for this Saturday (2004-09-18).

We are unable to get a final confirmation for the availability of the
conference room.  As it is already Thursday, for Japan time,  we view
it as too late to attempt to change the meeting location and best to
simply cancel the meeting.  We are up for debate if we should change
October's nomikai into a technical meeting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you.  In the future, I will do my
best in getting solid confirmations for room availability.

Zev Blut