[tlug] (OT) Linux Jobs :-)

Title: (OT) Linux Jobs :-)

Dear All,

Hello.  How are you?  I hope you are doing well.

I hurt my back that I cannot walk right, but my clients still ask me to find good candidates, so here I am writing you once again.

I am looking for Linux embedded engineers with device driver and/or firmware experience for Linux OS companies.  I am also looking for a sale person for the same company.  If you know anyone, please let them know that some jobs are available for them.  This company is American company, but all the jobs require Japanese skill... :-(

Thank you so much for your help!

Have a good weekend!!!

(When is next tlug nomikai??)

Rena Abe
Consultant - IT Services
Hudson Global Resources
4F Joire Hanzomon
2-19 Hayabusa-cho
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0092
Japan
t: 81 3 3511 6098
f: 81 3 3511 5670
rena.abe@example.com
www.hudson.com

We are now Hudson, formerly TMP Worldwide eResourcing.
Helping employers to attract, recruit, develop, & retain top talent.

This electronic message transmission contains information from
the Hudson Highland Group and is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately at +61.2.8233.2222