Re: [tlug] running python script

> Another alternative would have been to open the files with
> open("filename.txt", 'rU') which puts the file object into "universal
> newline mode."   That attempts to hide DOS, Macintosh, and Unix line
> endings from you... making them all into '\n'.

perfect thanks.  That plus using os.sep means now we have one script for win,*nix, and OSX to convert Opera M2 mail to  mbox format.

Had a friend send me mail about her coming to Tokyo but M2 didn't show it to me.  Marked it as spam but didn't show it there either.  Hadn't seen her in 6+ years and luckily she managed to catch me by other means but,  M2 why did you do that?  You KNOW what that means.  No hiding mail.  NO hiding mail.

--
Shawn

Karma is immutable, so act accordingly!