Re: [tlug] Re: tlug-digest Digest V2004 #194

    Josh> Heh, my team and I are seven months into a nine month
    Josh> project consisting of 45,000 lines of Perl, all OO.

Bu-wha-ha-ha!  Pop Quiz Time!

Read the questions carefully, and answer them precisely.  You have
your choice of restrictions for each question: use less than one
minute of your time, or less than one second of CPU time, in
determining your answer.

1.  Write your name.

2.  What is the first line of code you wrote for this project?

3.  What does it do?

;-)