RE: [tlug] (OT) Japanese cell-phone-mail-system

The bad performance of NTT Docomo e-mail caused me to switch to AU.
Important system notifications and appointment details were delivered too
late, so the whole thing was useless.

With AU everything comes in promptly.  Also Communication with my wifes Voda
phone is ok.