Re: [tlug] Intro to Linux System Calls

Quoth Godwin Stewart:

> On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:57:00 -0500, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>
>> Not to toot my own horn, but I started a little FAQ on Linux kernel
>> hacking over at:
>>
>> http://www.jmglov.net/docs/kernel-hacking.html
>
> I needed to look up some kernel-related info (I'm working on drivers for my
> DXR3 MPEG2 decoder for the 2.6 kernel) but this page is 404-compliant now.
> Did you put it somewhere else? Do you want me to host it if not?

Urk. Thanks for noticing. I will get it back up tonight.

When I have some spare time, I need to start hacking with the 2.6 kernel and
update my docs accordingly. :)

--
Josh Glover

GPG keyID 0xDE8A3103 (C3E4 FA9E 1E07 BBDB 6D8B  07AB 2BF1 67A1 DE8A 3103)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DE8A3103