RE: [tlug] spammers

2004/03/12 (金) 09:36 に James Cluff さんは書きました:
> I think you need to call the anti spamming yakusa guys.
So are you telling me this is a do it yourself job??

>   They are good for getting directions though if you need to find the guys house.

actually no I have asked for directions three times since moving to
Japan and only once was I pointed in the right direction. (In Azabajuban
they even pointed me in the opposite direction)

P.S. Be kind dont top post

--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+