RE: [tlug] spammers

I think you need to call the anti spamming yakusa guys.

The Tokyo police I would be very surprized if they gave a hoot.  They are good for getting directions though if you need to find the guys house.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blomberg David [mailto:dblomber@example.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 9:00 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: [tlug] spammers

	Does anyone here have any experience with oshirase.biz (here after
klnown as the spammer) they have picked up my personal domain name and
are dumb enough to be sending spam using their own domain in the reply
to address but forging headers saying they are from my personal domain.
(yep my mail server is locked down and I double checked they didn't send
from me).  This guy is also dumb enough to have his real info registered
on whois.

	Secondly does anyone know if Tokyo police do anything for spammers yet
especially if they are dumb enough to leave a trail a mile wide pointing
back to themselves.

Thank You
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+